Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let me introduce myself and my business!

Please let me introduce myself and Kae's Kloset...


I am Victoria, a 24 (nearly 25), Canandaigua area native. I have been married to my wonderful husband Mark for 5 years and we have three beautiful little girls. Kayleigh(4), Ashleigh (2.5) and Emileigh(1). We also have a little boy on the way this August! This business started out from my love and interest in nautral parenting. We have learned there are more safe and economical ways to raise children. It has been a long journey of discoveries in parenting during the last 4 years and I love to share this with other moms and help them obtain the resources they want and need. Our family believes in and supports, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, baby wearing, natural child birth and reducing and reusing!

Kae's Kloset started out in July of 2009. We opened our retial location in October of 2009. We decided after much stuggle to find certain products and support our family needed we would be the ones to offer in to our community! At Kae's you will find; Cloth diapers and supplies, breastfeeding accessories, baby carries and childrens consignment sizes nb-16, maternity and baby gear. We strongly believe in recycling, reducing and reusing! We are constantly learning and sharing. We are currently getting ready for the opening of our classroom here at Kae's Kloset and are very exceited about this new addition! This classroom space will be for classes available to the communtiy ranging from; Living green, cloth diapering 101, baby wearing 101, infant massage, early childhood literacy, breastfeeding 101 and support, child birthing options and 6 week series classes mom and me groups and much more! Please look for more information about the class schedule starting around the end of June!

I hope you enjoy this blog as I share not only things going on at the store, (sales, classes, and other special events) but also my own life and stuggles in parenting (potty training, diaper washing, temper tantrums, pregnancy, and more). I love reading other moms blogs and learning and knowing im not alone in this learning process!

No comments:

Post a Comment